Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Friday, December 19, 2008

Delayed!!!

I wanted to say sorry to everyone for not writing lately. I have been EXTREMELY sick with a few different things so I have been MIA for about a month it feels like. I was out of work for a whole week but I am starting to feel better so I promise to update soon! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas- I don't about you guys but its just coming way too fast for me- probably cause I've missed a few weeks of everything after Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mr. P said...

Hey Lindsey - are you doing better now?

-Morgan