Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas was wonderful- it all seemed to go by so fast though! I feel like I missed alot of December because I was really sick so it felt like it wasn't enough time. I can't wait for next year! Granny had a stroke a few weeks before Christmas so we went down to the rehab center she was in to brighten up her holiday and bring her some gifts. She's doing amazing and is so motivated to get better. Please pray for her and my mom- It has not been an easy time for them.
Mom surpised us and got us tickets for Wicked in April 2009. I have actually already seen it and its awesome!


Kate and I on Christmas Eve wrapping some gifts :)






No comments: