Back in the beginning of March, John surprised Ashley by flying me up to Atlanta for a visit! She was so shocked she cried :) I'm glad we were able to pull it off and we had a great time! They were fantastic hosts and have done a great job working on their new home up in Canton. I am thankful we have managed to see each other every couple of months to stay close! Thank you guys for having me! Here's some of our fun from the week!Thursday, May 14, 2009
Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone......
Back in the beginning of March, John surprised Ashley by flying me up to Atlanta for a visit! She was so shocked she cried :) I'm glad we were able to pull it off and we had a great time! They were fantastic hosts and have done a great job working on their new home up in Canton. I am thankful we have managed to see each other every couple of months to stay close! Thank you guys for having me! Here's some of our fun from the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment