
I just wanted to give a quick update....I'm starting my 31st week and had a dr.'s appt this past Tuesday at 30 weeks and measured a week ahead. The doctor says everything is going well and looks good...he even said I have dropped already but I'm not quite sure. It does feel that way though! He was active at the last appointment he kept kicking away at the doppler and the nurse was cracking up...which then had me laughing so took about 5 minutes to get his heart rate, but its still good and strong. I believe weve also decided on a name. It will be Chandler Ray Lettow as of this moment. Ray is Chris' middle name and a family middle name so we were going to keep that and we really liked the name Chandler. You don't hear it too often these days...I know I know...Chandler Bing from Friends :) The nursery is coming along well...my dad has just finished painting so when we get it all done I will be sure to post pictures!
3 comments:
You are super cute pregnant! I can't wait for Chandler to get here!
I agree you look so fabulous!! I love the name too!
You look amazing! The name is soooo cute! Can't wait to see the nursery. I am sure it will look great!
Post a Comment