Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Smiley

Wait for it....Wait for it.....

There's a surprise at the end :)

1 comment:

Matt and Lauren said...

Thanks so much for updating the blog. I know it is a lot of hard work, but all the readers REALLY appreciate it! I am enjoying all the videos. It is good that you have them because they grow way too fast!!!!!

Something I just learned that I wanted to pass onto you- www.motionbox.com is a great way to upload videos that are more than a minute long!