This was passed to me so I figured I'd do fill it out since I don't usually particpate in these and post it here instead of facebook since I would rather pass it on to bloggers. Answer the following questions with a single word answer and then pass this on!
1. Your Cell Phone? Solstice
2. Your Hair? Brown
3. Your Mother? Thoughtful
4. Your Father? PERFECTIONIST :)
5. Your Favorite Food? ice-cream!
6. Your Dream Last Night? Texas...
7. Your Favorite Drink? Tea
8. Your Dream/Goal? now!
9. What Room Are You In? Living
10. Your Hobby? People :)
11. Your Fear? Loss
12. Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? Christ-like
13. Where Were You Last Night? Dedication
14. Something That You Aren't? Tan (let's fix that FL :)
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish List Item? bathroom (long story....)
17. Where Did You Grow Up? Florida
18. Last Thing You Did? Naptime!
19. What Are You Wearing? glasses
20. Your TV? movie
21. Your Pets? TWO
22. Your Life? Blessed
23. Your Mood? Prayerful
24. Your Friends? Many
25. Missing Someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Pathfinder
27. Something You Aren't Wearing? shoes
28. Your Favorite Store? Publix (too many clothing stores!)
29. Your Favorite Color? Jade
30. When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today
31. Last Time You Cried? yesterday
32. Your Best Friend? many
33. One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Church
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite Place To Eat? TownCenter (cheated- I know!)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment