Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Megan Turns 25!

Megan turned 25 on the 11th of October and since the boys were out of town we suprised her and took her to Mimi's and then went to the Billy Currington and Jodee Messina concert at UNF! We had so much fun- we were really close to the stage but sorry to say I don't have any pictures of that because they wouldn't let me in with my camera so I had to go back and put it back in the car! :( Megan, Molly and Katie
Madison, Morgan and Lauren
Emily, Christina, Krysten and I
the lovely birthday girl

No comments: