Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A trip to Atlanta

This past weekend Chris and I went up to visit Ashley and John in their new home in Atlanta..well Canton actually. They have a beautiful new home! We went sight seeing on Saturday at Stone Mtn.-its way different than we remembered! And had a game night Sat. night- all I can say is John is a fierce Monopoly player so don't try and quit the game early! I'm so glad we got to see them- we had a blast. Thanks Ashley and John!









1 comment:

Garrett Conner said...

hey guys,

i did not know you had this blog.

love it.

g