Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So pleased to FINALLY announce.....







Chris and I found out a week before Thanksgiving that were having a baby! We are so excited. I have been EXTREMELY sick though and am still waiting for that to subside. Hopefully Soon! Which explains why I have been so slacked on this- I had to take a week off of work in the beginning and my migraines got a little extreme because I couldn't take my daily meds. Extra Strength Tylenol doesn't really cut it for those :) I am doing better but still sick alot. I am going on 11 weeks and am due August 2nd as of right now. Some of you know I was training for a marathon in February but since finding out obviously that is put on hold. I actually haven't been able to run at all the whole time so far because of the sickness but I hope to do a half by the end of next year after he or she is born. Here's a picture of the little Monkey- he or she is upside down :)





















7 comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Glad to see you're getting a spunky child too.. ;) Congrats again!! I'll be praying for those darn migraines!

JennaDK said...

oh so sweet! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats! :)
We are praying for you.

Just the 5 of us said...

Congrats! I am a migraine sufferer and when I was pregnant, it got really bad b/c I had to be off my meds. But when I entered my 2nd trimester my migraines stopped. I think after that I only had like 2 the rest of my pregnancy. Then since Story has been born I had maybe 3 (in the past 2 months) and they haven't been as bad. So maybe it'll get better for you too! :o)

Mr. P said...

We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little one and I'll be praying for you to feel better Lindsey!

Garrett Conner said...

I am so excited to have another nephew.

I wanted to tell you congrats when I saw you new years eve, but Chris told me to keep things on the dl.

love you both

Garrett, Lara and Jack Berry

Garrett Conner said...

I am ready for some update pics.