Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Chris has been up to lately......

I realize I probably don't update on what Chris is doing as much as I should so I figured this was necessary....He probably won't be taking any deep sea fishing trips for awhile (at least until he's back to work) but here's a some pics of his favorite hobby from some months past :) They typically like to go about 15-30 miles out (too long of a day for me!) and leave at 4:30 am!






Yes that is a shark

And yes, that is a gun...

1 comment:

Tim and Laurie Howard said...

I'm getting sea sick just looking at these pictures because it reminds me of our Destin deep sea fishing adventure