Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All in the Family

Chris has a huge family and they like to get together whenever someone gets married or has a baby. Its so nice that they do that! Carol organized it this time and did a wonderful job. The unique thing about them is most everyone lives in Jacksonville! It was good to see everyone (even though I still don't know everyone's names yet!) Chris' mom, me and Carol (who's also expecting Dec. 25th!)
The two grandma's and I (I think our child will definitely end up dark headed!)




I'm going to spell out his name on the wall but these are also his initials




My neighbor Anita and I









Carol holding the new addition neice! Chris' mom is going to have THREE grandchildren in one year!















One of the cutest diaper cakes I've ever seen!