
Well we had my 38th weeks doctor's appointment today so I thought I would update! I'm officially 1 cm dilated and 50 % effaced...although that could mean a few days to going all the way to my due date, it made me feel better to know SOMETHING is happening. Especially since I was at nothing 2 weeks ago. I'm getting very excited but also very nervous for the unknown. I'm trying to enjoy this last little bit of time before our lives are forever changed. Really looking forward to the change though! Chris is completley calm and collected as usual so that is always a comfort to me.
Check back with us soon!
2 comments:
I can't wait! :) You look fabulous!
That's great! We can't wait to hear about the big arrival! It was so good to see you and Chris while we were in Jax. Micah and I are heading home in the morning, so I guess Chandler just wasn't ready! :)
Post a Comment