Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shower at Chelsea Lofts

My last shower was thrown by my dear friends Krysten, Megan, Rachel and Kristin. Everything was so cute and the location was very cool-Chelsea Lofts in Riverside (thanks Kristin!) I got to see alot of my friends I haven't talked to in a while. Thank you everyone for coming out!
The hostesses and I

Some of my oldest and dearest friends- I was so glad to have them there



Mom and Mrs. Hewiett



Cute table with our baby pictures on it- thanks Meg!



Really cute cake!





Mel, Katie and Maddison












































Diaper cake made by Krysten- CUTE!











No comments: