Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie- Red Elephant and Bowling!

Katie Williams turned 22 :) We all had dinner at the Red Elephant...it was my first experience and it was good pizza. We later went bowling...I however just watched because knowing me I'd hit myself with the ball or fall- would have made for some great entertainment but I would not want to steal Katie's day! Here's some pictures...
The newly engaged Katie (birthday girl) and Scott at the Red Elephant for dinner

Katie and I


The spectators for the bowling...can't lie there was some dancing going on though....I think I was the only 9 month old pregnant girl there :)



Katie and I...BIG belly! (Mine, not hers)




Ally, Jamie and Katie at Red Elephant






The big table at Red Elephant
Katie, I hope you had a great birthday!







No comments: