I am so glad we are home! It has been a crazy couple weeks but we are adjusting and getting on a schedule....He is a doll and we've been eating up every minute.
We had an appointment with the pediatrician on Monday to follow up from the hospital and his lungs are healing well and he's even gained 4 oz above his birth weight! Usually they just try to get them back to their birth weight by then so we were surprised to hear he is now 7' 14"! Everything else has checked out fine- however we will still not be able to take him out at all really for at least a month because he can't get sick- so I've just been enjoying him at home and happy to see visitors every now and then :)
I want to say thank you again for all the prayers- we can't wait for everyone to meet him.
4 comments:
Lindsey,
I'm so glad to hear Chandler is doing so much better! He is such a handsome little fellow!
Oh Lindsey, he is a doll! That picture on your layout is so precious! Enjoy these days - they go by so so so fast! We are so happy you guys are home and that he is doing so well.
-Morgan
He is so sweet!! It's like reliving that relief of leaving NICU!! What an awesome thing! I'm so glad you are all home together :)
He is adorable! I am going to come see him and you ASAP! Glad you guys are finally getting to enjoy time together at home. Cherish these days, they grow so fast!
Post a Comment