And in his crib already! I've had to do some "tweaking" with his sleep routine lately and I think I've maybe got it right...for the time being. He was not sleeping well during the day at all so I made the switch from our room to his room in his crib. I also started swaddling him (I had not done this since a few days after he got out of the hospital) Also his room is alot darker than our room during the day because the sun comes up on our side. I'm not sure which thing really helped but now he goes down for naps with NO PROBLEM and I am an excited mommy! You can see in the picture that his arm "escaped" the swaddle and usually he cries if this happens but it must have happened in his sleep. Anyway, I'm very glad that he's sleeping!
I don't like this already! Time is FLYING by! But I am excited about every stage coming up I just wish they would stay in tiny baby stage a little longer. I look at him and honestly become overwhelmed at the awesome power of God. How he created this little one from nothing. He is such a joy to me. I am so thankful that he is healthy.
Here are some videos by request...I'm trying to get some of him awake so more to come:)
5 comments:
He is just so cute!!!! :)
-Viviane
Glad to hear that Chandler is sleeping better! Deacon sleeps great when he is in the swaddler too! We love that thing :-) You are a beautiful family!!
Sleeping better is always a good thing! Love the videos!
Do you have a sound machine? That always helps my babies sleep!
Happy 1 Month Birthday Chandler! Jeffrey and I love you & can't wait to see you again! :)
Post a Comment