Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3 Months!


I just can't believe this little angel is 3 months already! Right now as he's SITTING UP in my lap with his HEAD UP, I just think "where did the time go??" I still feel stuck back in August. This past week Chandler experienced his first cold :( not fun...but he definitely wanted to be held more than usual so of course I didn't mind! He's doing better but is still a little stuffy. By the way, have you ever seen a baby love a nasal aspirator?? This one does! He just laughs and laughs when I do it. :)
I feel so amazingly blessed and I'm so excited for his first Thanksgiving.

No comments: