Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lockin it up....If you read this blog.....

Hey guys....I've decided to lock this blog, if you read it please send me a message on facebook, comment on here or email with your email address so I can add you to view it. Even if we don't talk much but you like to read, its fine! So just let me know! I just feel more secured with it locked since I'm posting so much about life and pictures of Chandler. I checked the traffic from it and I was getting some hits from domains I don't recognize in other states.

It might mean that you have to sign in before reading it but you can do that with just your email address and you don't have to be a blogger so please don't let it scare you away :) And if you are a blogger, you are already signed in most of the time anyway.

I will give it a few days before I lock it to get everyone's email. My email is Linzhope24@comcast.net if you need to send me your email address.

Thanks Guys!

The Lettows

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I probably need to do that too! I want to follow! My email-MNRumsey@aol.com :)

Loren said...

Hey add me: LorenHope@aol.com

Thanks, I like to read your blog and see how you guys are doing. My blog is http://raisingkaine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to keep reading! Adventuresofanalicat(at)gmail(dot)com

Rebecca said...

rebeccaleepeterson@hotmail.com, :)