Hi Everyone! This will be a really long post to update you all on our holidays! We were so blessed this Christmas to have our little man. He is almost 5 months old and is growing like a weed. I really can't believe how fast the last few months have gone by. Chandler is a whopping 16 pounds and 26.5 inches long! BIG boy. He's getting quite heavy for mommy to be carrying around in his infant car seat! Here's a few random pictures from our holidays.
Chandler and a sleepy daddy
We were blessed to see good friends that came in town to see their families. That's something we love about this season...being able to reconnect with people. We got to see Lara and Garrett for Chili night...yum. Jack is so big now! Chris and Garrett got to spend some quality time together.
Chandler was mainly just looking around this Christmas..taking everything in. I really enjoyed it because I know he will be up running around next year!


He LOVES bath time!!
We had a few bonfires over the holiday since it was SO COLD here for Florida!! We also had quite a few oysters on the grill. The guys just ate, and ate, and ate.
Check out this huge oyster!!

Chris' family, the Boree's have a big Christmas get- together...more like a reunion because their family is so big! Chandler is sitting on "Santa Boree" s lap with Granny Shirley (Chris' gma)
Have I mentioned that this baby doesn't like clothes???

We spent a little time in Keystone with my mom's sister and mom...Now that I think of it Chandler had a VERY busy Christmas!
Last but not least we have a new neice!!! Anna-Grace Noel Vickers was born a week before Christmas to Carol (Chris' sister) and Tommy. She's had a rough start being in and out of Wolfson's for rare issues with jaundice. She's had a few transfusions already and please pray for them as they still don't know what's wrong.
After Chandler's bath one day I walked in to find him turned to the window and "talking to himself" It was so cute....
Now that our computer is up and running we promise to be back soon with more updates. Happy New Year everyone. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment