My sister and I had a very improptu photo session one day and this is what came of it...Initially I was not supposed to be in the pictures but I'm glad I got in a few because they turned out cute. I am thankful for my sister's nice christmas present (a new camera from our parents) Its nice to have a photographer in the family. She's learned alot so far. Thank you sis. I love you so much and am so thankful for you.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Wow, Katie did SUCH a great job!! Those are some awesome pics! You both look great!
amazing pictures - such joy and love captured! You are right the pics of the both of you are just so real and priceless!
These pics are so cute!! Chandler is such a little chunk :)
I'm glad you left a comment on my blog so I can save your new blog address!
Post a Comment