Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

Chris turned 28 this past month! On his actual birthday he just wanted me to fix chicken and rice :) Easy to please huh? He loves cheesecake so I also made him one (my first attempt at cheesecake) Now I know why I don't eat it very often. 4 whole blocks of cream cheese!!! Nice treat though! The week after Chris' grandma took us all to Outback so here's some pictures of his family.
Katie was a sweetheart and made him a cake :) Good job Kate!

His mom and Robert


Carol and Tommy



Thank you Granny!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great bday! You look great!