Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Appointment Update...The end is in SIGHT!

40 week belly! It was getting kind of dark outside


I had my 40 week appointment yesterday, yes my due date has come and gone. Baby Lettow is already being quite stubborn! They think he is between 7-8 pounds and I am still 1 cm dilated-I was quite surprised to hear that. However, the end is near as I will be induced sometime around the middle of next week if he is not here yet. That will be at 41 1/2 weeks! I have thought that labor has started several times already so I'm really just getting anxious! IF he decides to come on his own (which I would really rather happen than being induced!) the bags are in the car!
COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mr. P said...

Oh my goodness - we can't wait!!

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

I can't wait to hear (or read) that's he's here! :) I'm praying for you both daily!

TheVanzants said...

...and you still look fabulous!