Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Update











I am pleased to say that this is getting easier and Chandler is improving. His white blood cell count is up and and the oxygen has been taken off. He's still on his IV for antibiotics for the pneumonia and there is still air showing in the lungs, but he looks better every time we go. They even let me feed so I get to hold him for a little while :)


We've been blessed to stay at a hotel across the street so we can be there to feed. I could not imagine going back and forth right now. God has been so faithful to us- we are so blessed by this little one.


We both thank you so much for all the phone calls, food and visits! - we feel so loved and its just so comforting.


Continue to pray for improvement-



Proverbs 16:4 "....The Lord has made everything for his purpose.."


He's growing and teaching us that everything comes from above. We gain our strength solely from him. He is our comfort, He is our sovereign Lord.
Love you ALL!
Lindsey
More pictures to come!

10 comments:

JennaDK said...

Praise the Lord to hear such great news! Lindsey and Chris- Chandler is too adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures of your little one! Praying!

Just the 5 of us said...

We're praying for Chandler and mommy and daddy as well! :) Love the pictures, he is so cute!!!

Carey & fam said...

He is so adorable Linz. I can't wait to meet the little guy. I continue to pray for Chandler, Chris and you and hope that soon you'll be taking Chandler home! Love ya!

Tony & Heather Yancey said...

Your faith is such an encouragement especially in this situation. You are such a strong woman and your son is precious. I can't wait to see more pictures & possibly meet him one day.
Praying for you

Krysten said...

Awesome! That is such a blessing to hear that things are going good and looking better each time you visit that sweet little guy. God is So GOOD! He is so adorable...Continuing to pray for you guys!
We will be in town for a whole week starting this Friday. I just found out tonight!! I am so excited, so let me know if there is anything I can do. I am definitely on the SS list to bring dinner...Love you

Lara said...

Thanks for updating - we're so glad to know Chandler is doing better. He is a beautiful baby. We're praying that the Lord would continue to be a help and strength to you guys. Love ya'll!
Lara and Garrett

Mr. P said...

We're so glad to hear the good news! We are praying for all three of you guys and enjoy the updates so much!
Allen & Morgan

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

Continuing to pray for you all. I know this is so hard for all of you & just hate that you are having to deal with it but I know God is working all of this for His good & I'm so glad to see Chandler doing better & better!

PSALM 3
Love ya'll!

Garrett Conner said...

we praise God for his kindness.

no doubt who that boy's daddy is.

Megan and Barry said...

I don't know about you, but I sure can't wait to see Chandler in the crib/whatever it's called we built all by ourselves! That's going to be a GREAT moment.