We just wanted to give a quick update...Chandler is making progress every day and there is a POSSIBILITY he could go home on Thursday!!! Everything is looking well as far as his latest tests and he's eating like a champ.
I can't priase God enough for his faithfulness and sustaining us during this time. Its definitely the most emotional thing I've ever been through-its been hard having to get up and go right after having a baby but God's given me strength and I am so excited at the possibility of bringing him home. He is beautiful and it is so hard leaving him every time.
Here are some other pictures..some of them are older as you can see his oxygen is still in along with the tube in his mouth. The latest ones are when I've gotten to hold him to feed :)
This boy looks exactly like his Dad as far as I can see!
THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your prayers- Pray everything goes well for Thursday!
-Lindsey
5 comments:
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of him in his bed at his house. :)
Praying God keeps providing strength to you & Chris and that Chandler can go home today! Very thankful that he is doing better.
Jamie
I'm so glad to hear the update. We will pray that he can go home today!!! Your trust in God is encouraging to us!!!
much love,
Allen, Morgan, & Micah
He is a mini-Chris! I bet you are looking forward to that day you guys sleep as a family in your own home! Will be soon... I hope it was actually tonight. Thinking and praying for you guys! God certainly gives us little miracles... and little Chandler is an adorably handsome one! Love ya girl!
Hey guys, he is so beautiful! A gift from GOD deffinetely. Can't wait to see him. We have been thinking of you guys EVERY day.
Paula and Eric
Okay, I need another update! Geesh, you act like you have a newborn to take care of at home! Ha ha. Kidding of course. I hope baby Chandler is getting stronger and you are staying strong as well. Take care of yourself. Get as much rest as possible. Love ya!
Post a Comment