Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Over the hill....



So I know I'm not over the hill yet really, but this birthday felt like it! 26 is now in the UPPER 20's. I had a great birthday though. We decided to take advantage of the nice weather and head out to St. Augustine for the day. My sister and some of my sweet friends came out to join us for dinner. We had a nice picnic lunch on the grass next to the fort and just spent the day walking around and then headed to Creekside for dinner. If you've never been there its really good food with some fun atmostphere..live music outside. I didn't remember it being this loud but I think things change after you have kids, I think alot of things are loud now :) It was a great day and thanks to everyone who joined us.



3 comments:

Taylor said...

awe, happy birthday! i feel like 26 is a big deal too just wait till we hit 30!

Krysten said...

Linz. I wished I could have been there. I feel like a terrible friend, who hasn't seen you in ages... I will hopefully be able to make it up to you soon!! It will be going on a month before we make it back to Jax... Such a long time--too long! Plan to come visit us...Soon!!!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday!