Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Thursday, November 12, 2009

"talking" after bath time

For some reason....I get the best conversations and faces right after he's had a bath or he's on the changing table :) Go figure. He's a doll though. I enjoy every minute. He's holding his head up really well and is now sleeping 12 hours at night! I'm so proud of the little chunk.

4 comments:

Mr. P said...

love it!!!

Kathy Sturgill said...

Precious....you will be so glad that you have these sweet memories recorded!

Chad & Amber said...

Lindsey,

Saw your comment on our blog, thank you so much for writing! I would love to stay in touch and already love your blog, what a beautiful momma you are! I am only about 50 minutes from Jacksonville, maybe I could ride over one day and meet you and Chandler for lunch? I would love to get the opportunity to catch up with you, I hope to get to see Krysten one day soon as well!

Amber

Krysten said...

So cute!! I am missing sooo much!! Can't wait to see you guys!