Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 Years Ago Today....

I married my best friend...since then we've been on a journey only God could have planned. I am so thankful for his grace in my life and his leading me to a wonderful guy that seeks Christ above all else. He leads our family with the humility I have loved since the day I met him. He is truly a picture of God's love for me. I am thankful for however many days God gives us. Love you Chris!


I laugh looking through all these old pictures.






























































































No comments: