Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Lakey

One of my dear childhood family friends, Katie Williams got married recently. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so thrilled for them. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted because I was having too much fun! Sisters and best friends!
Chandler matched the bridesmaids

Katie's Bachelorette...Painting Pottery for her new kitchen and dinner at Bistro Aix! yum


It was such a great idea, now the Lakey's have tons of new personalized dishes for their kitchen. Ashley did a great job planning.




No comments: