Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My little Easter Bunny

Hi friends! This will be the first of many catch up posts. I thought of doing one long post but it was just too big. Have I really not updated since Easter? I am a bad blogger. I have though decided to devote more time to this because I like to update this rather than fb. I have really been convicted about wasting time in certain areas, compared to how much time I spend time I spend "catching up" with God as I feel I need to do on facebook and other things. I have chosen this as my method of keeping our dear friends and family in the loop. Also, our time as a family of three is very limited with Chris' work schedule and I like us to all be together as much as I can. That time is so precious to me.



So on to the fun things.....



Chris' extended family always has a big to do at Easter, its more like a family reunion. Always great food and alot of fun.








Is he not cute or what?




First Easter!!





























No comments: