Romans 12:9-13
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chandler Stats- Big 10 Months

Chandler turned 10 months on June 14th and I honestly can't believe it. He is changing before our eyes and doing something new just about everyday it seems like. At our last doc appt he weighed 19.5 lbs. I was pretty suprised about that because he had been gaining so fast but with him being mobile I think he's starting to thin out. He walks the furniture and I don't think it will be too long before he's on his own. He's eating all kinds of finger good and does a great job of shoving it all in his mouth. He never leaves a crumb :) We are still nursing 4 times a day and that is going well. I have been very thankful to have done it this long. He's doing some heavy reading these days...he actually loves being read to and try to soak it up everytime we can.
His "excited face" I'd love for him to do this FOREVER :)
Daddy- he pronounces it very well now.


My family at the fair, Chandler loved seeing the animals. Although things tend to startle him very easy, loud noises, people in costumes and hats. He gets so scared and cries. Its so sad but adorable at the same time.




No comments: